Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome to Katie's Craft Nook!


Welcome to my blog!  Are you ready to get crafty?!?!  I am excited to begin!
My name is Katie, and I live in West Fargo, ND with my family.  I am the proud mommy to two beautiful girls (the chicklets), and a wife to a wonderful husband.
I work full-time outside the home.  I tried to do the stay at home mom thing…and more power to all the women who can do it and enjoy it…because I just couldn’t hack it!!  You have my most profound respect!
I absolutely LOVE to craft.  It is borderline OCD…it’s like my therapy.  When I get stressed out, I have the intense need to craft.
You know how men have the “nothing box” in their brains that allows them to just…I don’t know…totally space out and not think about anything.  Apparently women cannot do this. Well I found a way!  CRAFTING!  Just don’t go too far into the “crafting box” in your brain and slice off the tip of your finger with a rotary cutter.  Cuz it hurts…trust me…3 stitches later, lesson learned:  CURL YOUR FINGERS WHEN USING A ROTARY CUTTER!!  My pain is your gain…and your welcome :P
Anyway, I created this blog to share my crafty projects, favorite recipes, and funny things my kids say and do.  We are also about to start the house building process.  I will be tracking our process here!  Along with the decorating that goes with it!!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment